Sunday 29 September 2024

The Risen Tree book launch at Macroom Library

 


Link to a little reel of images from the launch.

What a gorgeous afternoon we had on Sat 28th Sept in the new library in #Macroom for the #Cork county launch of my debut poetry collection, 'The Risen Tree', published by Revival Press earlier this year.
A warm thanks to Mary Noonan, poet and author. who gave such an in-depth introduction to the poems in this collection.
Thanks to Cork County Council Library & Arts Service, to Lorraine Lynch and the library staff and to Mike Ryan of the Briery Gap who in conjunction with the library provided refreshments afterwards.
To my wonderful audience a very warm thanks. I felt blessed to have my dear family, friends and neighbours with me on this special day.
Thanks to Siobhán Henley for taking most of these photos.